CShop - Children Shop - Children Online Shopping
Here are some of the types of information CShop - Children Shop gather.
Information that you enter on our website or give us in any other way is stored.
Certain information you can choose not to provide. But with this information you will be able to take advantage of many of our features. This information provided by you is used for but not limited to:
- communicating with you
- personalizing your shopping experience
- improving our store and platform
Certain types of information is stored whenever you interact with us.
This information provided by you is used for but not limited to:
- use of “cookies” like many websites
- certain types of information Web browser accesses www.cshop.in
- certain types of information Web browser accesses advertisements
- certain types of information Web browser accesses other content served by www.cshop.in
- certain types of information Web browser accesses other content on behalf of www.cshop.in on other Web sites.
Information to make emails send to you more useful and interesting.
This information provided by you is used for but not limited to:Information regarding you from other sources. CShop - Children Shop add this information to your account information.We might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information.
- receive confirmation when you open e-mail from www.cshop.in if your computer supports such capabilities.
- compare customer list to lists received from other companies to avoid sending unnecessary messages to you.
- if you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please fill in contact us form and specify the same.
Information regarding you might be received from other sources.
Rocker Reviews - C Shop add this information to your account.
The Help option on the menu bar of most browsers will tell you:
- how to stop your browser from accepting new cookies.
- how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie
- how to disable cookies altogether.
- how to disable or delete similar data used by browser add-on, such as Flash cookies,
- how to change the browser add-on’s settings
However, cookies allow you to take advantage of some of the essential features of www.cshop.in’s .
It is recommended that you leave them turned on. For instance, if you block or otherwise reject our cookies, you will not be able to do the following but not limited to:
- show recommended products and services
- show personalized advertisements
- add items to your Shopping Cart
- proceed to Checkout
- use any www.cshop.in products and services that require you to Sign in.
If you do leave cookies turned on, be sure to sign off when you finish using a shared computer.
Information about our customers is an important part of our business.
- Sometimes CShop - Children Shop send offers to selected groups of www.cshop.in customers on behalf of other businesses. When we do this, we do not give that business your name and address.
- Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
www.cshop.in may also display personalized third-party advertising based on personal information about customers, such as purchases on www.cshop.in. Although www.ctshop.in does not provide any personal information to advertisers, advertisers (including ad-serving companies) may assume that users who interact with or click on a personalized advertisement meet the criteria used to personalize the ad. www.cshop.in gives you access to information about your account and your interactions with www.cshop.in for the limited purpose of viewing and, in certain cases, updating that information. This list will change as our website evolves. As discussed above, you can always choose not to provide information, even though it might be needed to make a purchase or to take advantage of such www.cshop.in features as Your Profile, Customer Reviews etc.
Use of www.cshop.in is available only to persons who can form a legally binding contract under the Indian Contract Act, 1872. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you may use www.cshop.in only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
CShop - Children Shop stand behind the promises we make, however, and will never materially change our policies and practices to make them less protective of customer information collected in the past without the consent of affected customers.